Preheat the oven at 350F
- In a food processor, put the figs, walnuts and raisins and pulse until there are no walnut chunks anymore and all the ingredients are starting to stick together.
- Prepare your lids, place some aluminium foil at the bottom, to prevent from sticking.
- Spread the ingredients previously mixed in the lids, pressing with your fingers to make your 'crust' evenly spread.
- Place in the oven and bake for 7 min.
- In the meantime, mash the banana. To avoid in lump, put it through a small strainer.
- In a pan, melt the chocolate with your banana puree.
- Once your lids are out of the oven, pour your melted preparation in the mini tartelettes until filled.
- Allow to cool down and place in the fridge for 2 hours.