Bring the milk to boil.
- Remove from the stove and put the tea mix with a pincer or a bag to infuse for 5 minutes. Then add the cold cream to the milk.
- Add the egg yolks and the sugar that you would have previously beaten together.
- Stir well.
- Take a baking sheet that has little borders, place your ramequins filled up with the preparation.
- Bake bain-marie (add water on the baking sheet so the ramequins are baking in water) - sorry should have taken a picture too.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375F.
- Allow to cool down and keep refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Before you jump on it and eat it... Sprinkle with some sugar on top of the crème and with a baking torch, caramelize it.
- Sprinkle with some freshly grated coconut