BBQ salmon fillets and a surprising pesto
BBQ salmon fillets and a carrot top pesto
Servings: 2 portions
- 2 salmon fillets
- ¼ cup carrot top pesto
- 10 small carrots peeled
- 1 zucchini sliced
- ¼ olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Drizzle ⅓ of the olive oil over the salmon fillets; cover both salmon fillets with the carrot top pesto.
- Place the salmon fillets between two sheets of tin foil and crimp the edges so they are closed.
- Place on the bbq and cook for about 15 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, drizzle carrots and zucchini with the remaining olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place vegetables between two sheets of tin foil and crimp the edges so that they are closed
- Place on the BBQ for about 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
Carrot top pesto can be made ahead of time.
Calories: 504kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 583mg | Potassium: 2065mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 51842IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 187mg | Iron: 3mg