Remove the stems, a twist off should do the trick.
- With a spoon, gently scrap the gills until you see the white.
- With a damp paper towel, gently clean them.
- Cut them in little sticks
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and in another bowl; place the crumbs.
- Take one mushroom stick, cover it with egg and then cover it with crumbs.
- Place it on the baking sheet covered with parchemin paper
- Repeat until you have used all your mushroom sticks
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Bake 10-12 minutes in the oven at 350F.
I did not put any salt in the recipe because the bread crumbs are already salty enough with the parmesan.