Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla
Use your leftover chicken and make delicious quesadillas for lunch!
- 1 teaspoon garlic butter
- ½ onion big, chopped
- 1 pepper red and small size for me, julienned
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 2 handful chives chopped
- 1 and ½ cup chicken in small pieces
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 cups shredded cheese mozzarella
- 4 tortillas crepes about 12'' diameters
- In a pan, medium heat, melt the butter. Then add the onions. Let it brown.
- Add the pepper and the tomato, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the chives, the chicken and the salt to taste and mix well.
- In another pan, big enough to fit your tortilla crepes, at medium heat, place a crepe, ¼ cup of cheese and half of your chicken preparation from the other pan, sprinkle another ¼ cup of cheese and close with another tortilla.
- Let it cook for 3-4 minutes and turn it over for another 3-4 minutes.
- Repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
- Slice and serve while warm and extra cheesy!
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 585mg | Potassium: 302mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1008IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 329mg | Iron: 2mg