Healthy and quick baked salmon with mediterranean flavors. Low calory dinner. #salmon #fish #mediterranean #healthy #cleaneating
Servings: 4 serving
- 1 pound salmon fresh
- 3 shallots minced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 lemon
- ¼ pepper in sticks
- 8 cherry tomatoes cut in halves.
- 1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In an oven dish, big enough for your salmon, place your shallots to make a bed for your salmon.
- Place your salmon and spread all the garlic on it.
- Take your lemon and slice it in the middle. Cut one slice of each halves and place if on the salmon. And with the rest of the lemon, squizze all the juice out of it all over your salmon. I got about 2 tablespoon of lemon juice out of it.
- Place your peppers and tomatoes on it.
- Sprinkle with your Herbes de Provence and add the drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 385F.
You can substitute the Herbes de Provence with any herbs of your choice, if you have some fresh handy, it is even better.
Serving: 125g | Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 494mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 152IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg