Hello you all! I am back! And yes, I am back all fresh from vacations with nice resolutions.
The reality is that we spent a wonderful week in beautiful St Martin island and we spent the week eating and drinking more than we usually do. You know what that means… Back to reality and the scale sets the tone!
What do you do when it is like that? Of course, you do like me! You make a few resolutions to shed those pounds that invited themselves on your hips. Here comes my Salade niçoise.
It is fresh, it is nutritious, it has great flavors and colors. Before I left, I told you about my olive oil flavored with Herbes de Provence, it is a perfect opportunity to try it out.
There are different versions, I did not have black olives and some put tuna in it, but I do not prefer that. How will you make yours?
- - A handful of green salad of your choice
- - 1 hard-boiled egg
- - 1 boiled potato
- - A handful of cherry tomatoes
- - A few slices of cucumber
- - Flavored olive oil
- - Sea salt Fleur de Sel
- - Wash all your ingredients and cut them if necessary
- - present them in your plate the way your wish.
- - Add salt to taste to add a little crunchy
- - Drizzle olive oil
- - Enjoy!