Quick Zucchini Presto Fritters are delicious and it is a great and healthy recipe to add to your little ones lunch bag, picnic menu or weekday menu! I love simple yet tasty recipes and those fritters are meeting my requirements. The pesto really adds a great flavour, it tastes like summer! The drizzle of olive oil is just enough to make it crunchy and healthier.
Eat your veggies, eat zucchini!
Sometimes, it is just what we need, a simple idea. Well, there you go, you are a few steps away from making this quick zucchini pesto fritters. Don’t you stare at your fridge sometime wondering what you will make for dinner?
Open the fridge, wait. Close it. Open again.
Darn, there is nothing you eat! While the fridge is actually all stocked up.
When the inspiration is not there, I always make sure that there are some greens on the table! Voilà, here a green something in your plate! My son loved it, it said it was like a cookie in his little hand. Zucchinis like a cookie? Okay, why not.
Pesto is always in my fridge, I love how I can add it to different dish or salad to enhance a blah meal. The combo with the zucchini is a winner: delicious and fritters are easy to put together.
Kids are full of imagination! Well, I think he is right, it is like a warm cookie but with zucchini! And you definitely need to eat more than one! There are THAT good.
More quick recipes like the zucchini pesto fritters
I love turning to Pinterest for inspiration too. We all need a little push sometimes!
Quick Zucchini Pesto Fritter
- 2 Zucchinis
- 2 Eggs Large, beaten
- 1/2 cup Flour 50g
- 1 tsp Pesto
- Salt to taste
- Grate the zucchini and place it in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, previously beaten, stir well.
- Add the flour all at once and stir some more.
- Finally, add the pesto and the salt and mix well.
- On medium heat, pour a drizzle of olive oil in a pan. When hot, using a tablespoon pour some of the mix on the pan and cook it for 2 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat until done the preparation is all used up.
- Serve warm or cold. Both delicious!