Can you resist some gooey chocolate brownies? This recipe for condensed milk brownies is quick and easy to prepare and brings you all the decadence! Make this rich fudgy classic dessert for the chocoholic of your life. Using only one fridge ingredient, the rest is all in your pantry.
Brownies fit so many categories: dessert, snack, comfort food. Chocolate brownies don’t disappoint! You know I love this irresistible almond brownie, so rich and delicious. Anything chocolate and decadent is up my alley, I can make a mean chocolate mousse.
Believe it or not, these brownies have no butter and uses cocoa powder (not chocolate chips) and yet the condensed milk brings you a fudgy brownie recipe! Also, add a crunch with the nut of your choice, I added pecans!
How To Make Brownies With Condensed Milk
A few notes on the ingredients:
– Sweetened condensed milk: Since this is sweetened, no sugar will be added to the recipe.
– Cocoa powder: I prefer to go with the unsweetened as the condensed milk is adding sufficient sweetness. However, if this is all you have, go with the sweetened one.
– Nuts: optional steps: you can add little, a lot, or none.
First, pre-heat your oven to 405F and gather all your ingredients. Besides the eggs, all the other ingredients are most like in your pantry and this is the beauty of the recipe, using items with a long shelf life.
Beat the eggs and add the condensed milk and vanilla extract. Incorporate thoroughly. Now, in a bowl, put all your dry ingredients: all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Gradually, add them to your egg/condensed milk mixture and stir until smooth.
Do you want a little extra to your fudgy gooey brownies? Add some walnuts, pecans, or any other nuts of your choice. This is an optional step, you can skip it if you are worried about allergies or simply don’t have them in your pantry.
You are almost done…
Prepare a square baking dish, rectangular works too, it’s just for the presentation and cutting squares. I used an 8 x8 inch like this pan.
Lastly, you need to prepare your baking dish by layering some parchment paper at the bottom. Fold in the angles so it stays put. Pour in your batter and bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
WARNING: If your oven is a beast, consider 16-18 minutes as you will want your brownies with sweetened condensed milk to be rich and fudgy.
Also, your brownie will cook faster in a metal dish rather than a glass one.
Remove from the oven, using the parchment paper, lift your brownie and let it cool down to room temperature on a cooling rack.
Cut into squares and share this rich chocolatey goodness… if you want :)
How Long And How Do I Store My Brownies?
You can just keep them in an air-tight container at room temperature. If you prefer to keep them in the fridge, take them out half an hour before eating them so they can come back to the chewy state.
How Are My Brownies So Fudgy
Brownies can have different textures. Here we replaced the butter and melted chocolate, which would be the fat ingredients to make your brownies fudgy by condensed milk. Monitoring their doneness in the oven is also key. Overbaked brownies would still be delicious but drier.
What Else Can You Do With Condensed Milk
Always keep some cans in your pantry, you can always whip a quick dessert with these condensed milk recipes.
– Cuban Flan: another pantry recipe, easy to prepare, and always a hit!
– Condensed Milk Cookies: Helen from Cooking with my kids got me intrigued and hungry!
– Homemade Pistachio Ice Cream from Aubrey’s Kitchen looks amazing!
More Delicious Brownies Recipes
– Almond Flour Brownies: Gluten-free, fudgy and chocolatey, try this version ASAP!
– Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies: Control your sweet tooth by eating just one cookie!
– Classic Brownies with a nice frosting from Noshing with the Nolands
Did you make it? Share it and tag me on Instagram @bonappeteat or leave me a comment below, I want to hear from you :)
Gooey Fudgy Chocolate Condensed Milk Brownies
- 2 eggs medium size
- 1 can condensed milk 10oz or 300ml
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup pecans or other nuts optional
- Pre-heat your oven to 405F.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, add the condensed milk and vanilla extract. Incorporate thoroughly.
- In another bowl, put all your dry ingredients: all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually, add them to your egg/condensed milk mixture and stir until smooth.
- Add some walnuts, pecans, or any other nuts of your choice. (Optional)
- Take a 8 x 8 inch baking dish, layer some parchment paper at the bottom. Fold in the angles so it stays put.
- Pour in your batter and bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before enjoying!