This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Wings will be your new favourite crispy chicken wings recipe. The perfect bar food made in your own kitchen with less grease and your favourite dip! Make these yummy wings with only 4 ingredients and under 30 minutes in your air fryer from your Instant Pot.
I love cooking with chicken, it is so versatile and typically a crowd-pleaser. As you know, my barbecue chicken in the Instant pot is a game-changer for us: a whole chicken in 20 minutes is a no-brainer. Now, we have on our list, these yummy lemon pepper chicken wings regularly on the menu as they are so easy to make and inexpensive!
How To Air Fry Lemon Pepper Wings?
If you are wondering how to make the best wings at home, this is the recipe and blog post for you! No dry rub, only a super simple seasoning with the chicken and off it goes to go.
First, let's. make the lemon pepper seasoning, it's super easy!
- In a bowl, pour your olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over your chicken wings and toss well.
- Place a layer of wings in your air fryer basket and close your lid or drawer depending on what you have.
- Select Air Fry and select 15 minutes cook time at 395 degrees Fahrenheit, some air fryers would set at 380 degrees, it would work too.
- Repeat until you have cooked all the chicken.
How Do You Eat These Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings?
So many ways to enjoy them depending on the moment: Game day, backyard dinner, easy lunch, you name it!
Dip them! If this is for a buffet or watching a game on tv, this is one of the best recipes for finger foods. Here are options of dips: honey garlic (my favourite!), ketchup (keep it classic), bbq sauce, etc...
Most of all, I love this recipe because it is simple, easy, and only uses a few ingredients for the marinade. However, you can follow your heart and add some other ingredients such as:
- Garlic: crushed, garlic powder, sliced
- Dried herbs: thyme, rosemary, oregano, etc…
- Fresh herbs: coriander, parsley, basil, etc…
- Ginger: grate a little bit.
As for the chicken parts, you can also do it with drum sticks.
I guess you could be here are a few points why I would not: if you want a crispy skin, it is better to be thaw out, patted dry and cover in a marinade. Also, I can't advise you how long you would need to cook it.
15 minutes at 395F is all it takes!
Definitely healthier there are not breaded and deep fried.
I do because my air fryer reminds me of it. it is a great way to have both sides crispy. However, I also forgot to flip it and it just turned as good!
More Yummy Air Fryer Recipes
Cheese lovers, make this irresistible Air Fryer honey goat cheese balls
This Air Fryer Tater Tots look like a great decision!
Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Wings
- Air fryer
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound chicken wings
- salt to taste
- In a bowl, pour your olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Whisk.
- Take your chicken wings and with a paper towel pat them dry.
- In a big bowl, place your wings and pour your lemon pepper seasoning. Toss well.
- Place a layer of wings in your air fryer basket and close your lid or drawer depending on the type of Air fryer you have.
- Select the option 'Air Fry' and select 15 minutes cook time at 395 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Repeat until you have cooked all the chicken wings.
- Dip in your favourite dip and enjoy!
Did you make it? Share it and tag me on Instagram @bonappeteat