As you may know, I grew up in France and there are a few things here that get me excited like a little girl! Like breakfast for dinner. I did not grow up with this. Well, not the same at least. We did use to do ”Crêpes for dinner”.
Anyhow, the part I am totally crazy about pancakes! Those fluffy buttery guys! Yummy!
The other night, I had some bananas looking quite unhappy and a pancake craving. Dinner was already cooking… Oh well, let’s do breakfast for dessert! So were born so nice, healthier, fluffy banana pancakes! Needless to tell you that there were no leftover.
It was a success! That lasted 3 minutes, the time to eat them! ahah.
Healthier banana pancakes
- Crepe pan
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs medium size
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/8 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- Mashed the bananas until smooth. Add the eggs, beaten. Stir well.
- Add the flour, stir energetically and finally, add the sugar.
- In a hot pan, with a little bit of butter to grease it, pour some batter using a laddle.
- Flip the pancake after 1 minute or 2. Allow to cook on the other side.
- Repeat until the batter is finished.